Sunday, April 20, 2008

Reports I do

Opened a new document, typed in the title of the report, typed INTRODUCTION.....
and been staring at the nice blank page after that, don't know what to do.
Always having trouble to start the introduction, don't know why also. Even after finding some info but Im just blank.
Right now, I had this 2 minor report and 1 major report (which is 100% coursework). And all stopped at the introduction part except for one which i haven't started anything at all.
Headache....
Anyway im happy because my exam timetable changed and its better. No more 3 days consecutive exams~
My new exam timetable~
5th May - Numerical Analysis I (MA 2215)
6th May - Engineering Mathematics II (MA 2210)
12th May - Electronics & Systems II (PH 2203)
15th May - Engineering Electromagnetic II (PH 2204)
Wonderful~ Finish maths exam 1st then its physics last.
Anyway a video to share with ya'all. This video never fail to make me laugh hard.



Watch it till the MRI part ok? Its really funny, well that's my opinion but its up to you. All i can say....it would be hell for guys. Especially those handsome one hahahahaha. Nah jk. Most guys though.

No comments: