Friday, April 11, 2008

Espeed down?

Man!!! Today is so goddamn irritating! Espeed being on and off since this morning until this afternoon where I can't access any website. Great....just when I need to do some research in the virtual library, Yahoo and Google. So i have been wandering around in front of my desktop watching stupid funny Japanese comedy.

Check it out~


Its ok if you don't understand Japanese language. You'll still laugh just by looking at their buttock been WHOOP!! I bet some of you peeps ever watched this video.
Laugh and release your STRESS!!! AHAHAHAHA! That's what I do.
....hmm seems like I forgot something important....
Oh yea! I hate you, espeed!!!! For today only :p
I forgive you now since Im able to access at 11pm!! Wahlao eh...half day without internet....really annoying somehow.
Alright! Research research~


No comments: