Wednesday, April 2, 2008

$1.20

Wonder why the topic is $1.20?
Hmm got story behind it lah.

Went down to cafeteria, not many people, chose anywhere to sit down, ordered my lunch [chicken rice as usual] I ordered chicken breast, but when the food came, I saw chicken drumstick. I asked the waiter is this chicken breast that I ordered and he said yes. (-____-)

Ok....its either he don't know how a chicken breast and chicken drumstick looked like or he think he can fool me! C'mon man, April's Fool is OVER!

But im just not in the mood to complaint and just accept whatever in my dish. Ate my lunch halfway and Chin Yo came down and join us at the same table.

He went to buy Nasi lemak from the same foodstall where i ordered my lunch and when he opened the packet.


*shine brightly*

Sunshine!

There's rice and chicken meat.....but NO sambal! LoL.


So he went back to the foodstall and asked to change a new packet.

Hahaha! I was thinking what if those who never know what is Nasi lemak and they bought the rice with chicken only. Surely they'll think its Nasi lemak right? LoL
Since i was still hungry so i asked him how much is the Nasi lemak. He said $1.20. And i was like "Eh? How come got 20cent one again?" Weird.....
But i don't care since anyway i had spare change in my pocket. But but...when i went to the same foodstall and ordered Nasi Lemak, the lady at the counter charge me $1.50!!! WTH was my facial expression. So i told her my friend just bought for $1.20. She was blur at that moment so she just count me $1.20 only.
Went back to my table and tell the story. Then Chin Yo said he think it is $1.50. (-__________-)

And yep....it is $1.50! He forgot!
No mood to eat after knowing it cost $1.50. I felt guilty somehow.
So i went back to return additional 30cents. Hahahaha Im a honest guy!
Nah....Im not really that honest. I believe in Karma. That's all.

Wah i felt like I went back to secondary school. I think I just write something that's similar to an essay....Hahaha!
Anyway i think that's the only interesting story of my life today.
Cheers~

No comments: