Sunday, April 27, 2008

Gadong been ambushed!!!

26th April....6pm...Gadong is dead...well almost dead. Because there was no ELECTRICITY!!! My house also and I heard that some other places have no electricity as well.
Wahh...i saw alot of parking spaces on SATURDAY! Alot of shops also closed.
I heard there's no electric since 4pm liaw. Sienzzz
Went hangout with my friends until 10.30pm and went back to Gadong. The electric came back around 9pm something. Treated my dad to watch The Forbidden Kingdom midnight show. It was good. Not bad.
After the movie, my dad went back to his car where he parked at the opposite of the Mall, the SKH row there where alot of youngsters hanged out. But this time, I saw alot of police as well. They "interviewed" those youngsters. My dad cannot move his car because been blocked by those youngsters' cars.
So went to eat at the Tai Foodcourt (don't know correct spelling or not ah) the Justoy foodcourt there la.
And it was around 2am and we went back to my dad's car.
Haih....the "interview" still on-going~ So my dad had to follow my car home.
Really interesting, this is the 1st time I see alot alot of police patrolling around Gadong. Even the exits from Gadong been guarded by police when I went out. Three times I've been stop but nothing happen and they let me go. I just show them my innocent face hahaha.
Really interesting la. 1st no electricity and 2nd Ambush~ Nice~

No comments: