Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Exams Timetable draft is out

Yes...the EXAMS TIMETABLE is OUT! GO check it out here
Shiata....the timetable i posted on April 13th is not accurate. But I do prefer it! Because my new timetable sucks....alot!
Last semester timetable is haunting me again.
3 days exams in a row!!! Ok ok I know some people got 2 exams in a day but that's it. They finish 2 exam papers in one go. These 3 days....maybe sleepless night again. Maybe I should camp in UBD this time?? NAH....
So my new timetable~
5th May - Numerical Analysis I (MA 2215)
6th May - Engineering Mathematics II (MA 2210)
7th May - Engineering Electromagnetics II (PH 2204)
12th May - Electronics and Systems II (PH 2203)
The 1st 3 days will be my hell.....well at least I will finish exams earlier this time. The earlier I taste the freedom!