Monday, June 30, 2008

EuroCup2008 final Germany vs Spain

Went to DeFountain with a group of friends to just sit down and chilled over there. One of the 24hrs place in Brunei. Then around midnight went with another group of friends to play snooker to kill some free time before the EuroCup final. Im happy because its my 1st time in my life I won 1 snooker game! LoL :D
After that, went to Thye foodcourt but it was overwhelming with alot of people. Siaw eh. Lucky Coffeezone still opened and we went sit inside. All my friends support Germany but man....we choose the wrong place to sit. We were surrounded by Spain supporters yo! Hahaha! I had a hunch that Spain will win but i just keep quiet lo haha.
In the end, Spain really did win! By a score of 1 against 0! But should i say it was a good game? Maybe not? In my opinion, Germany didn't play well today. Their defense were uggghh, giving alot of chances to Spain.

Anyways congratulation to Spain and its supporters!


And damn.....my sleeping time is totally reversed now.....this is no good!

No comments: