Tuesday, July 8, 2008

7th July - Kah Wee's Bday

Last night was our boss, Kah Wee's birthday haha. When i said he is boss, he is really boss! Wah lanja us to go makan at Curry House in Gadong. Thank you eh boss! LoL
My throat was not feeling well, you know...sore throat and coughing but yet Im willing to sacrifice my health to go eat there last night and now i think my throat has recover abit now haha.

Boss with his birthday cake. Happy Birthday Boss!

Look at his handsome smile :D

Group photo. Thanks to LcK for helping us taking the photo

Cutting his birthday cake. I like this picture. Thanks to the lighting from Azri's camera ^o^

There were 2 other person who had the same birthday as Kahwee too and we celebrate it together at Curry House hahaha :D but i don't know who is that other two though.
After the dinner, we went to catch a movie in cineplex and watch Wanted. That's my 2nd time watching it (-_-") but the action still nice to watch. Since they could curve the bullet path in Wanted, I have been wondering could it been done in CS too? LoL :p Cool man if could curve the bullet path in CS then that skill I bet alot of CS player would like to master it hahaha.


No comments: