Monday, June 9, 2008

What a day~

Today....was quite productive I'll said.
Hmm woke up this morning to go swimming with someone~ ada ler hahaha. I think i can become a good teacher in swimming leh hahaha. But didnt get to swim longer so not satisfied yet. Went home and watch dvds and vcds the whole afternoon...yes...that was productive too for me XD
Then just now Im had a game of CS (counter-strike) with my friends. Something like a warm up game la. To brush off all the rust and sharpen our skills kekeke. Think we are going to have an informal match with one of my friend's brother's clan. New generation of players i guess. Talk about CS, had this woohooo game in Computer Lab of FOS during the last day of SnT week. My 1st time and my last time (i think) playing CS game in the computer lab of FOS. I pawned them! ROAR!! Well not really pawned them. Skills rusty liaw. But it was really fun. Really feels like netcom....well abit. If the real old netcom....oh man. PASAR! TAMU! Really loud lah. You can see sentences of swearing flying around the place, literally.
Man....I miss the old times when I used to be spending almost half a day playing CS in Netcom. Alot of legends that time.

No comments: