Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Be strong

This past few days and I would said last week was one depressed week that I have. I have been struggling alot. I won't tell the stories here. I have learnt quite a few things last week. I realised how childish my mind is and now I found myself to be more mature in term of mind and heart.
Stay strong, gonna be strong. Anyway, lesson learn.
This time I find myself to recover faster than the 1st time.
Thanks to some close friends of mine that accompany me although some of them don't know the stories of mine. But hey, I really do cherish all these friendship. Friends are my second family.
And I would said laughing can heal one's soul and only by spending times with my friends, I laugh. Im happy that I have my friends. Hmm songs can heal one's soul too :p
Cheers~

No comments: