Sunday, June 15, 2008

Sunday my day

Today is such a wondeful day. Never feel so alive before. Its not like those days where I just went to UBD studied and went home or any of those boring holidays where I just stay at home watching dvds, surfing, playing games and eating.
Today! I went to swim...alone. Since its the 2nd term holidays for those other schools so in the morning, the stadium pool was packed with humans~ No fish can be seen yo keke. Lameee~
Then in the afternoon went to the Mall and play DDR! The ddr machine is not as popular as last time now. Last time every sunday surely got alot of people wanted to play ddr.
After ddr, sat down at mall cineplex there and enjoy my time looking at the trailer XD and also the people there. Studied them. Humans are interesting~ mmm~ Then went home and practice my shuffle. Hmm since its holidays now, I bet alot of place will be jam with alot of shufflers with the bass and music.
Just now went dinner with my friends and then went to Ziman's house. Shuffle there! :D Siok yo! Hahahaha.
I should do this every Sunday :D My body felt so refresh and alive. My body is burning~
My life for today :p

No comments: