Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Updatin my blog :D

Hehe, been busy for CNY and don't have mood to update my blog....or should i say MALAS haha
Ok ok so now here I am, updating my blogs for the 1st 3 days of CNY. Been going to friend's house to 'pai nian'. This time i didn't take many photos as I feel weird taking my camera out in other's people house. Im not a photo taking addict ah.

1st day of CNY 7th Feb
Woke up late at 10am and then stayed at home until 2.30pm when i went to UBD to meet up with BJFA-UBD members to visit Bobby-san no uchi (Bobby's house). Minako sensei was there too and we stayed there until probably 4.30pm then off we went to pick Bahar's brother up at his brother's friend's house. Turn up to be Stephanie Liew's house hohoho. The world Brunei sure is small XD
After picking Bahar's brother and two beautiful young ladies up and drop them off somewhere at Jerudong, we went to Mall arcade ddr-ing 1st before we went to Neon City or City Neon's boss open house. We reach there around 8pm and there's a lot a lot of fireworks! Ahhh sayang I didn't bring my camera! NOOooo! Anyway the food there was great especially the blueberry cheesecake. Mmmmm the cheese is very thick. Yummy!
Then at 9.30pm i went to Sidney's house to gamble. Said start at 9-ish pm but waited till 11pm baru start gamble. Haih...lost money.....sad but willing-ly. Haha I don't know wtf Im talking about :S

2nd day of CNY 8th Feb
Hmm not much plan on this day. Met up with friends at Douse's place in Lamunin and then went to KT's house at Labi. Very far leh the place. Have to reach Sungai Liang there ler. Ohhh and I also found a good place to learn drifting lol. Its the road to Mukim Labi. A lot of curves, uphill and downhill, not much car passing by....Quite an ideal place to learn drifting, no? There's this one dog at KT's place which likes to bark. Very annoying yet consistent haha. "Arff arff!" delay by 1 second then "Arrff arff!" then delay by another 1 second and keep on repeating and repeating. I swear that I think I can make a nice music beat out from its barking lol. At night we went to Qlap Mall to watch CJ7. Heck Stephen Chow's movie never failed to make me laugh but this movie is a bit different. The last part make me touched. Maybe its because I only have father and Im the only son and that's why I feel it. Then of course balik tidur la. Tired meh.

3rd day of CNY 9th Feb
Ooooo this is the grand day. Visited 3 houses in Seria and then a house in Lumut. This time is us the EEE groups went to Wan Foo's and the junior's house 'pai nian'. Shin Hao followed us too. Azri and Safwan were the photgraphers.

The EEE guys except for one (the far left, Shin Hao)


The EEE girls with Wan Foo

I swear this is a random photo I took. They not doing it. What are you thinking ah?

After wan foo's, us and the EEE Jrs went to another EEE Jr, Jian Liang's house and stayed there and watch hongkong drama. To azri and the rest which is not chinese, sorry that astro don't have english or malay subtitles for chinese channel :p and maybe you guys should try cheesecake + seaweed roll + acar? Azri said its nice even though he acted a lil bit unusual later....hehe.

The next stop was LcK's house. There's so many things hanged around the wall ler. Seems packed. Haha Azri and Safwan then started their photograher's system and took quite some photos.

A part of massive collections

Take take take

Lck also take take photos

The last stop was L.Y.Chee aka lychee's house at Lumut. Nice living room, comfortable leh and we were watching X-Man III. Just before when we left, thanks to lychee's mom that remind me that I left my camera there. Phew~

FOS CAR!!!


These 2 photographers really like to take photos

After sent Wan Foo back to Seria, the rest of us went back to Bandar loh. This time i sat in front at the passenger seat of kahwee's car because I got motive wan la. Hehe I knew everyone will be tired and yep that's right, there's this 2 people fell asleep at the back of the car.


Nyaman eh this two sleeping

After reaching home, got another friend's open house, Jonathan's house at 7pm. Woot busy busy eh.
So long didn't go to his house liaw. Nearly pass by his house. I remembered his house got a lot of fat cats and this time i brought my camera. Sia Kau Wei, Leslie, Chung Ping, Peng Sei Chean, Bakar, Kim Luong and Jia Liang came also. All old fiends. Ohh and the fat cats became celebrities yo.

Meet JJ, weigh 10 kg!!

This is John's mom and Janice the cat

Meet...err forgot its name liaw hehe

Joshua the fatty flab flab cat

Jacky (seems like its bad mood liaw)

Ok, that's all my updates :D Oh and for more pictures on the trip to Seria, please visit Safwan's blog. There's more over there~

No comments: