Saturday, February 16, 2008

13th Feb

Updating of what happened on the 7th day of CNY. This time went to kahwee's house to pai nian. After our wednesday morning class, we waited for our juniors because they followed us to kahwee's place at Subok. On the way to his house, the trip itself was actually quite dangerous yet exciting. I nearly had an accident, nearly crashed onto kahwee's car :S but luckily subok road now is wider so i took a quick left turn to avoid crashing, phewww!

After reaching kahwee's house, we stayed in the living room for a while before we went up the dining room upstair. Wahhhh...got 1 big tv there. Well thats the 1st thing i spotted. Too big for me to not to notice it meh.
There's 1 more group of kahwee's friends came, the MS(Maktab Sains) friends. They came after all of us had our lunch. Well, lucky I knew them all so I don feel really shy lol. While some of them still eating, kahwee brought us tour around the third floor. Wah its like sauna room up there but not as hot as the real sauna room la. There's home gym and a home theater up at the 3rd floor! Coolie~

After everyone satisfied their stomach, I decided to be dealer for "Bandat" ( kampung-style blackjack) and players joined in, all from MS. Why not a single from my course ah?! The luck was up and down for me until kahwee's sis kicked in and joined the game where she cut the pack of cards. My luck totally changed and them kaki (players) starting to win. Slowly i began to pick up my luck again and winning until the last 4 round where kahwee joined this time and deng deng deng.....sakit la. But overall i still won......net profit of....$10!!! Not bad la...this is my 1st time having a net profit when gambling. Ive been losing a lot this CNY :S
And sorry to the EEE group that I didn't join the group photo taking, i swear that I didn't hear you guys asked me to take group photo. Hmmm...I must have been busy gambling.

It was around 5pm when the games ended and everyone decided to leave. Then we, the chinese EEE guys went to Shin Hau's new house at Kg. Dua Mata, i mean Kg. Mata-Mata. His house sure is big, lookie here~

Gorgeous, i'll say. Its a 3 storey.

Went inside and there's a smell.....a smell that I believe everyone smelled before. A new smell.....it smell so new....Well duh its a new house mah. Hoho i took some pictures at this house. Check it out ;)











Hehe, strange? No? All these photos is just crystal lamp in Shin Hau's house. His family must have love crystal very much but who don't? I like them, they are bling-bling to your house.
We all left around 6.40pm and I went to Makcik Bakery to a buy birthday cake for someone later at 12am when the midnight strike.

Me, Chai, Guan and Albert went to watch "Ah Long PTE company" at 9.20pm. My review for the movie was FREAKING GREAT!!! It was much funnier than CJ7 i tell you! Well i wont say the details here in case some of you haven't watch it yet.
After the movie we went to Fullcan to play some pool till midnight when we went to Sing You Mei restaurant at Kg. Mata-Mata to get some midnight snacks or food. Damn hungry lor. Brought the cake down and we ordered our food. After the food, its time for appetizer!

Happy Bday Ang Hock San aka Guan!

The Bday guy

Damn sart loh his birthday, fall on the same date as Valentine's Day again. Bought the wrong cake liaw, shouldn't bought this oreo cheesecake i guess. The cheese was nice but....the oreo sucks. Once again...Happy Birthday Guan!
Gawd.....I feel so sleepy now. I should stop blogging at midnight...

No comments: