Thursday, February 7, 2008

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!

Its CHINESE NEW YEAR 2008!!! This year is the Rat year, the 1st of 12 chinese zodiac.
Right here I wish every one who visit my blog and their family health, wealth and prosperity!
It just passed by midnight 12am and there's a lot of pilipalapilipala pom pom plakplakplak! A lot of noises la!
Here is some photos i took at my house and the neighbourhood.

My dad ready to light the long long bian pao!

Pilipala pilipala!

The leftover of bian pao

Ready...Set...Light it!

Don't play play oh with these :)

Then here's some of the fireworks in my neighbourhood :) Check it out ;)
Thanks to the functions of my camera, I managed to take nice nice photos.


And there's a fire accident around 12.30am and its the house behind me house. Thanks to my next door neighbour who spotted it 1st and some other neighbours who helped to alarm the residents who lived in that house. The cause of this fire maybe is from the left-over powder that drop from the sky.

The photo aint clear but that red thingy is FIRE!

Passed my Java supplementary exam. Allowance just out. Been eating a lot of nice food. Didn't have enough sleep because been watching DVDs. Bought new shirts and jeans. Been dreaming a lot, its all a good sign to new year.....EHHH? What im talking about kan? Hehehe Happy Chinese New Year to everyone once again! :D

No comments: