Friday, July 3, 2009

I blue she blue...

I wonder what will happen if I am to meet up with my bros earlier at Gadong last night?
That I definitely will meet up with you
and what would i say? Nothing I guess, just a simple Hi....
And I guess its the big boss above doing,
that Im not going to meet you
Pretty tired...
this life...you and me...everything else...
I choose the path to be a successful person
and I believe by that time, everything will be unfold
I will get what I desire most,
that is to be loved by the other half.

///////////////////////////////////
Tomorrow o Future~

Every night, in my world I am lonely
On my bed, memories of you in my mind
Hours passed, slowly dragged into the dark world I was
You were my light once, this world is once again so cold
I searched for the warm light but I failed miserably
Then there's this bright light, oh hello Mr Sun
I realised, my world, do not revolve around you
Tomorrow arrived before our future come
You were a memory of mine
I will find another light of my life.

Original by me ;P

No comments: