Thursday, July 9, 2009

Feeling better nowadays

I definitely feel better nowadays. Lost my control of my emotions the night when i post "why bring laptops when hanging out" Ok, that night Im really stress because of some reasons. One of them is I had no work at work. That will stress me out ok. Its so damn boring ah!
But now feel better, companies of close friends, hanging out, and most importantly i had something to do now at work. Have to write a logbook of what I have done at work. I can smell its time to make up stories XD
Feeling much more better because something make me feel better, if you know what I mean :p
Right now posting this at my workplace, not that I have nothing to do but Im just taking a break ;)
Can't wait for the coming weekend. Im sure its going to be awesome~
Hmmmm....clubbing perhaps? :p
Its been so long since I had the drink of my life. I wanna get HI~

No comments: