Wednesday, July 1, 2009

A dream too good to be true....

Last 2 nights, I dreamt of you.
The dream is so sweet
I realised I was smiling when I woke up
But then the dream is just too good to be true
I dreamt that everything clear up between us, all those misunderstanding
We were spending happy time together
I was the happiest guy...in the dream
but reality is harsh
I guess you and me don't have any future together
not that I gave up on you
but you did...
I tried and tried
yet you disappointed me once and twice...and thrice
My dad opened up my mind, he's the man who taught me about life
He said that Life...is just like an examination paper.
There's alot of difficult question just like what we will meet in our life
There will be one or few questions that you can't solve at that instant moment
So what can you do is to skip that question first and came back later after you know how to solve
You were the one question that I failed to solve over and over again
I have to let you go, I can't waste my time on you only
There are much more for me to do in life
I would still treated you as a friend even if you don't anymore...
You will be a memory of mine, a sad and painful one.
But Thank you for giving me a happy memory too.
The time we were close friends, its really the best moment of my life
You were the friend that I don't want to lose...

No comments: