Sunday, May 11, 2008

Shuffle

Just to post random thing so that my blog don't look dead.
No mood to study liaw so better spend time browsing through other people's blog. Yes....Im bored.
S
huffle....no no...im not talking about the ipod nano shuffle nor the shuffle function in your N95. Im talking the shuffle dance here. Yep. When talk about shuffle dance, Melbourne Shuffle pops in people head. Well other than Melbourne shuffle, there's Cupid shuffle. Man, the song is relaxing and its dance is so easy and fun to do. Watch the video, you'll get what I mean.


Cupid shufflers

To the right, to the right, To the right, to the right,
To the left, to the left, To the left, to the left,
Now kick, now kick, Now kick, now kick,
Walk it by yourself, walk it by yourself.

Alright! But the dance that I like is Melbourne Shuffle babe! Yeah!
So going to practice it after exams with my friends. Below is one of my favourite video.



Ahh....doesn't this dance express how you feel? Stomp to the beat yeah!
Anyway tomorrow's my Electronic and System paper. Die lor. I just have no more mood to revise. Sigh.

No comments: