Friday, May 16, 2008

A big thank you y'all

Yesterday was great. Its my last exams day, my start of 3 months holidays and my birthday.
Man.....that feeling is soooo awesome! It makes me feel like i lost 5 kg huhuhu.
But what makes me feel really great is that the birthday greetings that I received yesterday. I'm happy that I got many great friends! Thank you all those who greet me through sms, msn, facebook, friendster, blogs and face to face. I felt surprise too when some who I never meet them in person greeted me too. Very much appreciated you all! Hmmm one thing for sure is that I don't have any birthday cakes yo. Heh its normal for me. Its been 18 years since I had my own birthday cake. Birthday greets is still the best birthday gifts I ever like. Its a bless. Cakes, birthday surprises and presents are just a bonus.

No comments: