Thursday, May 22, 2008

18th May - Wanio's Bday

Ah at last, got some pictures from my coursemate Azri.
Last Sunday, me and my coursemates were having picnic at Muara beach. Only a few of us were there. Boring yet fun. Anyway pictures pictures.

Our food. Nasi Lemak, Pasta, BBQ chicken, cocktail, Pizza

Our can opener

Nina trying to fit in the tire....

....and resulted getting stuck haha

Labour work. Carrying a box of water.

Wanio cutting her almond cake...NOT

After sometime around 3pm, we decided to carry out the plan to surprise Wanio. Firstly Nina asked her to go to toilet together and Kahwee go get the cake in his car. After Wanio and Nina got back from toilet, the birthday girl still didnt notice about the cake on the table after a while. Then at last she spotted it and showed that surprise face.

Now its the real cake


Nina and Wany

After that, Ling, Kahwee, sui chieh and Nina want to go down the beach to play with the salty water. I insisted im not going to join them as I didnt bring any extra clothes. Ling and Nina is being persistent and keep on ask me to join them. Early, i saw kahwee pass his car key to Azri. See....something fishy is going on right?
So yea, Nina managed to "persuade" me by pulling me.

Sunshine~

Jump jump

Hooray!

Very much like chicken leg in the sand? Except chicken dont have hair.

After having fun playing with the water, went back to the hut and saw my very own 1st cake in my 17 years.


Having my time staring at the cake

Time to cut the cake and distribute. No candles blowing or wishing ahakz

Anyway thanks to Ling and Kahwee for the cakes. Very much appreciate it! My wish will be hope everyone go to Glasgow.

Not every EEE was there

Two towers at the side

Thanks to Nina who help us to take the photo. Hmm will be posting a group photo with Nina in.

2 comments:

7th Inning said...

My name is Paul Wanio and I live in Florida in the United States (I am 58 years old). The name, "Wanio" is interesting, because it seems to be rare, yet all over the globe. It seems to have roots in South Korea, Finland, the Ukraine, Japan and Austria (where I believe my roots are). I have also seen a similar name: Wainio. It is also interesting that my sister's birthday is on May 18, but she is now 56. So, where are you from? And, "Happy Birthday!"
- from Paul Wanio, USA

ACH said...

hello Paul Wanio. Haha actually my friend's name is Shazwany. She prefer the name Wanio because it sound more like a Japanese name. Thanks for the greet and by the way I'm from Brunei, a small country at Borneo Island next to Singapore.