Monday, March 10, 2008

RedBull oh RedBull

The best energy drink I had! Indeed its like what its name implied. After you drank, you will become a "Red Bull".....ok I was being lame awhile just now :p
I love it ever since first I drank it in 2006 because certain someone like to drink it too hehe. First time ever taste it, it was sour. It so..uggghh.....DAMN NICE i tell ya! Hahaha.
It had almost the same amount of caffeine as found in coffee.
Want to stay awake to study? Type report? Watch TV? ?
Drink RED BULL! Bullleh!

See what a can of Red Bull can do? You can do it too after drinking a can! Haha
Look below at the P.S

Was supposed to buy coffee to drink but a friend of mine, Hadi, suggested me to drink Red Bull and I was like "oh yeah..." but you guys know what? He suggested me to buy 7 small bottle of Red Bull in order to stay awake and hyper all day. Hahaha crazy!! I can't drink 7 bottles! Well probably 5 should be enough.
All right Im gonna go get my 4th bottle now.
Tata~ hahaha

P.S: i have no idea what did P.S mean but this word seem to be famous....I don't know. Anyway it seems like alot of people came to my blog searching for Redbull image. Hmm i can't remember where i got the picture but hopefully I wont get sue for grabbing picture from Google image. Cheerio~

No comments: