Monday, March 3, 2008

Early morning post....

Its freaking 5am now and Im still not sleepy even though i knew i may fall asleep later at 6am....This is what you get if you slept in the afternoon till night! Well that applied to me, don't know the rest of you guys.
Well since I got nothing much to do other than repeat watching the same dvds, might as well I go and do the right things with internet. Yea, that's right. I study....
Oh right, Im just bullshitting. Well I just went to find some info on SLEEP. This is just a bit of what I found on internet.
Now.....Why is Sleep important? Haha yea I guess some of you knew the facts but nevertheless.
  • This sleep deficit impacts everything from a person's ability to pay attention in class to his or her mood. Research shows that more than 20% of high school students fall asleep in class (Im in that 20%, woohoo!), and experts have been able to tie lost sleep to poorer grades. Lack of sleep also damages teens' ability to do their best in athletics.
  • Slowed responses and concentration from lack of sleep don't just affect school or sports performance, though. The fact that sleep deprivation slows reaction times can be life threatening for people who drive. (Any insomniac zombie drivers here?)
  • Lack of sleep has also been linked to emotional troubles, such as feelings of sadness and depression. Sleep helps keep us physically healthy, too, by slowing our body's systems enough to re-energize us after everyday activities.
You guys may think that you have enough sleep but here is some signs that you may need more sleep
  • difficulty waking up in the morning (so just keep on continue sleeping loh)
  • inability to concentrate
  • falling asleep during classes (Yea, that's me!)
  • feelings of moodiness and even depression
Now, I wont post anything on how to get more sleep or sleep better. You guys know it. Haha I can't believe Im going to post all this. Good morning everyone!
*moving my cursor to PUBLISH POST*

No comments: