Saturday, March 22, 2008

21st March - UBD Basketball Cup 2008 Man Final

Today I procrastinating alot man.... I went online chatting instead of studying and its like I've done nothing productive today. I got remind about that there was a UBD basketball cup final today so I went and reach UBD sport complex around 4pm and I was just in time when they about to begin the Man's final where UBD team A VS St.Margaret from Seria. Standing at the blue corner is your UBD team A and at other corner...the white...is St.Margaret!

1, 2, 3, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 14, 15......hmmm where's No. 4, 5 and 13?

Handshake procedure

Testing testing only. Not yet jump for ball.

This picture is in the 2nd quarter

Just in the 1st quarter which is 10 minutes, UBD team had lead 28 to 2. XD that was alot in 10 minutes! After that quarter, I lost my interest to know the score for each quarter except for the final score.

That was Vince shooting during the break before 2nd half begin

St.Margaret was warming up for the 2nd half

2nd half: Look at that ball~ and the guy who shot it! Pro~

Uh oh....on the edge of falling out. Aww too bad Liang

Lit How is open and he's in the air~

Bern going for under the basket

Look at their face. Victory face I said. Don't you think so?

End of the game. Another handshake ceremony~

The final score. UBD (104) - St.Margaret (29)

UBD team A and their coach

And all the teams were gather and receive their certificates, medals and trophy.


Chung Ping, captain of team A receiving the Trophy

War, receiving champion trophy for UBD's girl team Bonitas

The Champions group photo

And this...the Bonitas!!! UBD's girl team.

Hmmm....after watching the game made my blood hot again. I miss playing basketball much. Yet I don't want my old injury to come back and haunt me again....I don't want to spend 30 minutes to get up from my bed anymore :(
Anyways, that's all. Congratulation to UBD basketball club! Cheerio~

P.S: For more details, please read Metis's blog ;)

No comments: