Friday, January 25, 2008

BBQ night at Azri's house 24th Jan

Heheh another BBQ :p
This time the location is at Azri's house. Well this bbq is actually like a gathering for the EEE peeps, the juniors, us and 2 seniors. Hmm, I posted about BBQ too the last post. Maybe I should blog about BBQ only? LOL! Well enough says, I'll just post some photos and you see it for yourself ;)

Introduce ya'll....Azri, the host of this BBQ!

The 1st batch of food

20 minutes later

I sacrificed myself to be the 1st food tester :p "Ok, no problem! Nyaman~"

You want to eat? You have to help out too.

Same for the juniors

Eh LcK....are you waiting for food only ah? Wah sei...even ready the plate.

Salmon~ nice smell~

After hard works paid off, enjoying the food

"Look here everyone! Smile!"

The 3 legendary Chef!

Safwan playing guitar~

The two greatest Guitar Heroes of the night, Azri and Wani!

Jian Liang and Auzi playing Wii Sport : Tennis

Wani vs Safwan. Wooish Wani posing professional tennis player's stance ler

Azmi vs Azri! In Wii sports : Boxing.
Azmi : "Nah! Makan right-hook ku!"
Azri : "Heh! Aku elak! Hati-hati, aku kan uppercut ko!"

LcK and Qizi playing Wii sports: Tennis. Lck making an easy serve.

C Solz and Auzi, the Guitar Heroes!

That's all what we did tonight. Entertainment inside and outside the house. Btw, tonight is my 1st time I ever cry, I mean drop a few drops of tears when Im bbq-ing. Blame the smokes, smokes in my eyes~

Just remembered that my relatives came from Taiwan today. Didn't manage to meet them yet even though they stayed at my house because I came home late bah. Anyway confirm will see them when I wake up. Man...I don't know what to talk with them about! Frequency not the same, cannot receive their signals later. Not around my age anyway *sigh* Am I going to be a driver now?

Anyway, I bet we all had a lot of fun at your house, Azri. Thanks again for the night. Great food especially the Nasi Goereng and Coleslaw. Nyaman jua the fruit salad.

That's all for tonight~ Peace outz!

No comments: