Saturday, January 26, 2008

25th Jan

Today woke up at noon time. Mannn suppose to wake up earlier. Missed the nice breakfast! Cheh~
But its okay~ Saw 1 angpao placing near my computer keyboard. Its given to me by my "kin po" Hmm its like my grandfather generation. Checked inside and guess what I found? Haha of course its money lar! What else to be expect? Lookie what I have here~

$500 taiwan currency! Man how i wish its B$500 haha

Yep! And there's 2 of it in the angpao. Hee Im so happy because I had $1000 which is equal to B$50! Ya I know....so sad me right? Only $50 and Im happy till like this but I AM because Im broke wuuuu~ Oh oh I forgot that I had a note of $1000 from my 3rd granduncle when I went to Taiwan after my O-level so that makes me had a total of $2000!....taiwan currency though. Wheeee~


$1000 taiwan currency. Again how i wish its brunei currency...

Anyway met up with them at The Mall, got money from my dad and went to the mall foodcourt to eat then ddr-ing in the arcade. Hahaha didn't walk around the Mall with my relatives from Taiwan. After The Mall, then SKH (Sin Kew Hing, don't know correct spelling or not) and final stop, Jaya Centrepoint. All I did today is almost walk and walk and walk.

Oh to them, The Mall is relatively small compare to Taiwan's. Well duh! If it's not for some laws that stated any building should not be higher than the tips of the mosque, I bet there will be a lot of tall tall buildings and Brunei will be a more interesting place!

Well, am going to be their driver tommorow. Drive them to Bandar and be their tour-guide..or maybe not? See 1st tommorow. Since Im going to be their driver, so I had to clean up my car and guess what I found in the trunk of my car?

A lot a lot of bottles!

A collection of bottles which I malas to throw and accumulated in the trunk of my car.....I guess there's around 20 of them, big and small. I was amazed by what's hidden in the trunk. Wah...never knew I drank alot. Chow~

No comments: