Monday, January 28, 2008

27th Jan Muara Beach

Guess what? Its another BBQ today. Sheeeshh....Im getting fatter. No exercise yet but soon...soon...
Today BBQ is quite last minute, I got informed LAST minute! Was still drifting in my wondaland peacefully when suddenly Big called me up informing me about the bbq and I was like WTH? But hey i won't complain about it since i got free breakfast, free lunch and free dinner :D
This time a lot more peeps than the last time at Berakas beach. 20 ppl i think. The more the merrier :)
Anyway let me sum up the differences between today's bbq and last week bbq as Im so sleepy. My head wanna drop off liaw.
  • A lot more peeps this time
  • More girls :p Yeah~ (but no chinese one ): )
  • No one play guitar this time
  • No football too :p
  • More variety of food
  • Got sheesha! Woot!
  • Hurt my right knee :'(
  • I didn't manage to take any photos as I forgot to bring my camera.
  • Didn't get to go down the beach as I forgot to bring extra pants and shirt
Err i think that's all. Im too tired to think anymore. Oh yea, my relatives from Taiwan went back today and I was supposed to sent them off at the airport but my father called and told me that it was too late to send them liaw while I nearly reached the airport.....Damn! Fuel wasted. I was driving fast meh, around 140km/h but actually its still quite the normal speed i drive when im rushing.
K, nights everyone!

No comments: