Friday, March 12, 2010

Experiences so far in Glasgow....(1)

or should i just say in UK. Man, whats the best thing i like here? Free delivery~ not that Brunei doesn't have free delivery...i think....

But most of the things that i wanted to buy in Brunei need delivery from other countries, i could just get it free. Go online and click on "Add to basket" and then go checkout. Man...online shopping is scary. I think so far i have spent....i don't remember how much =S

Oh and i think the electronics stuff here is cheaper here rather than in Brunei.
Im glad i got my own 1st big game console in my life ever!

Yup, my 1st ever. I don't even own PS, PS2, Sega, Nintendo, and etc etc except i did own Nintendo Gameboy =D

So, I bought a XBOX360 elite! Its for future investment =p Im waiting for its Project Natal!



Pretty cool huh?
Ohhh can't wait =)

Next of course I need a TV to play. So i bought a LG LCD monitor and Logitech 2.1 speaker. They look awesome ;)

As for games, I had no choice but to buy ORI. Thats why my money are drained. Well so far I got Forza Motorsport3, Dragon Age: Origin, Fifa10, Lips: Number One Hits (for singing hehe) and FINAL FANTASY 13! Oh I just love it. Gonna buy some more before i go back to Brunei.

Next on my list to buy is Rock Band Beatles : Value bundle. It consist of Rock Band: The Beatles (game), 1 guitar controller, 1 drum controller and 1 mic. Hopefully by next month i think.

Hmm lets see what else I bought...oh a Skullcandy Headphone, a 1Tb hard drive, and a new phone (Nokia Express Music 5800). I lost my old phone, SE C902 =(. Oh well thats all i guess. The rest of the things which I bought here is not important to me i guess cause I dont remember them =D

No comments: