Sunday, March 8, 2009

New Prince of Tennis

Wow! What a big surprise for me. Prince of Tennis is continuing! Yay that's a good news lol.
I guess most of tennis fans out there shall know about Prince of Tennis. You gonna read and watch the 1st part of Prince of Tennis. Now its a whole new season for Prince of Tennis: New Prince of Tennis.
You can read the manga over here. Don't worry, its had been english translated.

Source

But then this new series....is now a monthly series instead of weekly series...because it has moved from Weekly Shounen Jump to Square Square :'(
Next issue will be out in May and that sucks :S

3 comments:

NiouJas said...

kyaaa!!!!!!!!!!!



hte new series can't wait >_<

Anonymous said...

wow!!!

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! It's really good news for me because i am huge fan of Prince of Tennis. It's a popular anime series. This show include the addition of table tennis scenes and billiard scenes in the anime. I like role of every character of this show specially of Ryoma Echizen. I have collection of Prince of Tennis Seasons. I never missed any episode of it.