Monday, March 23, 2009

epic Frequency - a band in Brunei

At last, I have been waiting for them to upload a video of their jamming session. Been with them about....I don't know how long. So here I am to promote them now. Hoping for them to upload more videos soon.
The original members originated from Maktab SOAS except the singer which is from Maktab Sains. So here's an interesting fact if you wanna know, A Band Once is also consist of ex-SOAS pupils and ermm I only know two from Hikari8 which are also ex-SOAS students.

Anyway please do visit their band site.
And here is the link, click on it ----> epic Frequency

And here is their youtube profile ----> epic Frequency @ youtube

They are performing another show in Jerudong Polo club for a private function but I don't know the details about going to their show. Please kindly ask them in their blog's chatbox.

No comments: