Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Happy New Year 2009 everyone :)

Happy New Year everyone. Just got back from the Manchester and London trip yesterday. Boy i miss the new year celebration back in Brunei. To be specific, I miss all my friends back in Brunei. Guess its not much fun without all my close friends :D

Well hows the New Year celebration in London...hmm i guess it should be the same around the world. You know, like countdown, firework, greetings, hugging and CROWDED. Yep its really crowded. Oh well all the pictures took will be uploaded in my facebook profile. I don't like to upload the pictures here because its so slow in uploading pictures here. Just check my facebook ayte.

Hmm i definitely miss Brunei Hall's.....food. Man I had been staying in the surau for 6 consecutive night. Although I had used to sleep on the hard floor but they didn't had any duvet or pillow left for us. I had to "borrow" on the 4th night.

Anyway, here I wishes everyone, all my friends, people who visited my blog :p have a GOOD year of 2009! May your wishes/dreams come true this year ;)

Ciaossu!

No comments: