Saturday, January 24, 2009

Happy Belated 1 year to my blog :p

Yay my blog turn 1 year old on 20th January. Ya ya i know i had been lazy to update my blog recently.
I been blog hoping and see alot of people blog about what had happened on 2008 and i wanna say that I can't remember much whats happened in 2008 hahaha have to refer to my old posts. Anyway i had my 1st trip to Europe. I went to Barcelona :D
I had to say, the buildings are beautiful and very artistic.
Here some pictures to share~

Sagrada de Familia

Inside Sagrada de Familia

Hospital De La Santa Creu I Sant Pau

Forgot what's this called liaw :p

Casa Battlo Gaudi

And yes, your eyes are not playing tricks on you. I present you KUALA LUMPUR

Sun setting down

Cacat building i saw at beach

Oh and i went to Camp Nuo. Largest football stadium in Europe

"If you havent been here, you haven't been to Barcelona" That's what they said and so i went :p
My friends said its less interesting than the Sentosa Island one.

Lastly
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I present ya'll Guan Liang's natural pose! Eh mai ki ah brader. Promoting you leh.

and support Carolina Herrera a.k.aa C.H! Hahaha got it? :p

Adieu~

No comments: