Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Life is great nowadays

I feel great nowadays. More alive than zombies I said. Haha :p Lame i know
Hahaha I just had my life u-turn. Its all started from me going to Victoria Club in Miri with my bros :)
And then now, workout, gyming, jogging with my bros make me feel great and I really appreciate the health I earned from all those hard works ;)
I can see that my body is starting to slim down now hahaha thanks to my Bro, Douse! Haha according to his training schedule, we will get Brad Pitt's body from the movie "Fight Club". Awesome! But this will takes a lot of effort and De-Ter-Minn-Naa-Tionnn~ oh and as he said "Diet is 100% what your body is going to look like" So people....your food intake is important too!
I can't believe I'm leaving soon....I'm gonna miss a lot of things :'(
*sigh*

No comments: