Wednesday, October 1, 2008

My 1st proper post in Glasgow

As the title of this post stated.....yea you know. So yea I had internet access at my place already since Monday so friends you can see me online almost everyday but no more 24/7. Man I just so love the connection speed over here, how does 20Mbps and cost around B$74 sounds like? Hmm now i can see why people do complain alot about Brunei's Espeed. So friends, want me to download anything for you? But you gonna wait for a year :p

Hmmm I haven't visit much place yet. Next time I will post alot more pictures for you guys to see. Here's some....few pictures.

Coffee bean!!!~ Eh no...its Costa Coffee.

Woo....they got palm trees in Dubai Airport.

Oh my...look at this sexy beast I saw at Heathrow Airport in London.

This....I have no comment.

My 1st Starbucks :p

My room. Very messy I know~ :p

The toilet. Yes....and that's the window where people can see what are you doing. LoL :D

Most of my lunch is bought here. I love their Fish & Chips.

This is just opposite of the flat where I lived.

A glance on University of Glasgow but my faculty ain't in that beauty :(

Errmm this is a random picture of outside my room's window

Ohhh and I got myself a Sony Ericson C902!!! I love it but it still got problem sometime :( Ooh that's Hebe of SHE btw. My favourite heheh :p

A random one. This is my 1st DIY chicken soup :p

Ok, Im going to stop my post here now. Will update more when I get more pictures! :D
With my new C902.....yeah sure I will get some photos upload soon. Till then, cheerio mates!

No comments: