Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Medical checkup and interview

Medical checkup yesterday and interview today. WOOT! Now i feel so much relieved!

Meetup with my coursemates yesterday in front of FOS, UBD so we can convoyed together to RIPAS hospital. When we reached there, we were ask to split into 2 groups of 5 people because they cannot handle 10 people went for checkup at the same time. WTH? Oh well so me and some friends went in the afternoon loh. Dum dee dumm the time flied pass and we were back in RIPAS again. Had the x ray 1st. Went in the room, saw a ok-not bad looking nurse, took off my shirt and had my x-ray. Done :D

Then went to get my ECG test. Hmm some sort of cardiology test i think. The doctor put some sort of stickers on my chest and connect them with wires. I was laughing inside because somehow it was ticklish for me. So i think thats the reason why my printout results of the ECG test is different than other friends. My graphs is something like a wave up and down while my friends' are constantly. Not wave.

Then next went for eye test. My friend got call in 1st for the eye test and after 1 or 2 minutes later i got called in too. The test procedure went super very fast i think. Because by the time my friend who went in 1st came out, i came out too. I think my eye test was probably a minute or so.

My next test was horrible for some people. Its the blood sample and urine test. They gave me 3 bottle of tube. They said 2 for the pee pee and 1 for the "pangsai" (shit or poo) then had my blood sample took there too. 3 tubes of blood!!! Don't worry, it's just 3 small tube. I witnessed this very meaningful event every second with my eyes fixing on the needle poked into my veins and the flow of blood into the tube. Oh and i gave my urine sample before i left too. You need CONTROL. Its like the checkpoint between Brunei and Miri you know, close and open, you get what I mean ;)

My last test for yesterday was the ear test (hearing) and I got to say that was my favourite test of all because it was the quickest. While waiting for my turn, one of my coursemates received a call from MOE and of course it was about the interview tomorrow, errr i mean today. I guess all of the EEE students were panic/excited/happy?
I got my call after the hearing test and I had it this morning at 11am. Oooh yea~ and I could say it was easy? Heheh :D I was suppose to bring certificates to the interview but i left it in my car at UBD....that's what I think but it actually sleeping at home :S but anyway I still went in without the certificates.

In my interview, the interviewer only asked me a few question i think. First he asked me to read a passage and it was about Abortion, different from my other coursemates la. Their passage seemed easier. And then i was asked for my opionions on the abortion matter. After that asked me what is MIB so i just elaborate them out. Named out the 7 pure malay race in Brunei. Then tell him what is the connection between the price rising of oil and price rising of food. Lastly my opinions on one of His Majesty's titah about agriculture. See....easy right?

After the interview, me and my friends went to RIPAS again to send in our shitty samples. Then went to dental clinic which is located at Old Airport there. The test was super fast also ah. The doctor wore a pair a rubber gloves and pull your mouth wide enough for her to see the inside of your mouth. Yuck. The rubber smell and its taste :X

Then went to Kiarong's clinic to had another injection. Its for the TB test (Mantoux Test) this time but the injection is not painful at all. They injected some liquid (TB i think) into my skin and again I watched the whole process of injection. Hmmm somehow the scene of needles poking into my veins or skin amused me much. Weirdo me? No comments :p
After the injection, it left me something like a mosquito bite mark on my arm but it disappeared after nearly an hour. Need to go back there to get the results. So now left the Fitness test. I hope Im fit enough *cough* hehe :D

So damn glad that the interview is over! Phew take a rest and gonna continue construct my micro motor car for the Robotech competition.

No comments: